Crawl Space Repair, Concrete Lifting and Leveling and Foundation Repair Experts Serving Dania Beach, FL and All of South Florida
PolyLevel® Concrete Lifting & Leveling
PolyLevel® is sometimes mistakenly referred to as slab jacking. This concrete leveling product is a two-part foam engineered to expand immediately upon injection beneath a settled slab. Injection holes are much smaller than those required for mud jacking. In action, PolyLevel® expands to many times its original volume, forcing the sunken concrete back to its original level. Within a matter of minutes, the expanded polymer hardens and reaches 90% or more of its final strength. This makes it possible for the restored surface to regain full functionality right away.
Commercial Concrete Lifting & Raising with PolyLevel® in Dania
PolyLevel® isn't just for residential use. PolyLevel® has been designed to work under the most extreme circumstances. With wet locations and heavy traffic in mind, PolyLevel® is the best choice in mind for a wide variety of commercial and municipal applications including:
- Concrete raising for roads, bridges, highways, railroads & runways.
- Slab lifting for commercial & industrial buildings.
- Void-filling behind seawalls and sidewalks adjacent to seawall caps.
- Sidewalk, step, and driveway leveling.
- Sinking concrete pool decks and patios.
Crawl Space & Foundation Repair Services we offer in Dania & Dania Beach:
- Residential and commercial foundation and structural repair solutions.
- PolyLevel® Concrete Lifting and Leveling for settled slabs.
- Slab jacking and mudjacking alternatives.
- Sinkhole repair and remediation.
- Foundation and sinkhole underpinning.
- Pool deck and patio concrete repair.
- Crawl space sealing with CleanSpace vapor barrier.
- Sump pump installation, repair, and replacement.
- 25-year warranty on crawl space encapsulation systems.
- Financing Available
- FREE written estimates and inspections, and fast installation