Crawl Space Structural Support Jacks. Repair your sagging crawl space & restore the structure— without rebuilding!
Because it’s built directly underneath your home, your crawl space plays a key role in your home’s structural integrity. Crawl spaces bear your home’s weight through the foundation walls and crawl space support columns. When these foundation walls and support columns begin to deteriorate and collapse, your home can suffer from a multitude of structural issues, including sagging floors.
If you’ve noticed sloping floors and sticking doors in your home, call NSquare! We provide free crawl space inspections and repair cost estimates—helping you determine the cause of damage and the best possible solution for a price that fits your budget.
Signs You May Need Crawl Space Repair
If you notice any of the following signs around your home, it might be time to consider crawl space repair:
- Sagging Floors
- Foul, Musty Odors Rising from Crawl Space
- Cracks in Drywall
- Mice, Insect, or Pest Infestation
- Jamming or Sticking Windows
How do I Know if I Need Structural Crawl Space Repair or Crawl Space Waterproofing?
Most crawl space repair contractors will suggest waterproofing your crawl space if it has undergone damage due to excess water and moisture. Crawl space waterproofing is one way to prevent water from creating mold, rot, and pest infestations from harming crawl space supports and thus the structural integrity of your home.
When crawl space supports begin to give way, it can damage your home’s floor joists, causing floors above to sag and interior walls to crack. These problems will only worsen with time, leading to more expensive home repairs in the future—that’s why it’s crucial to repair the structural aspects of your crawl space as soon as you’re aware of the damage. If water has already damaged the structural aspects of your crawl space by causing the supports to fail, then you will likely need crawl space structural repair.
What Causes Crawl Space Supports to Fail?
- Sinking Crawl Space Support
- Too Few Supports
- Rot, Mold, and Moisture
- Termites and Other Pests
- Inadequate Structural Design
- Rotting Floor Joists
- Foundation Failure
In many cases, a failing crawl space structure can be resolved by installing crawl space supports.
Crawl Space Support System
The SmartJack™ Crawl Space Stabilizer is an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces.
It not only provides supplemental support to your failing structure — it can also often lift failing floor joists or beams, restoring them to their original position. The SmartJack™ is available for installation throughout South Florida, including Naples, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach, Miami, Boca Raton, Royal Palm Beach, and neighboring cities.
- Fast, Year-Round Installation—The SmartJack can be installed year-round, with installations completing in about a day. There’s no waiting time for concrete to cure!
- Stronger Crawl Space Support—Our crawl space support system can support vertical loads exceeding 60,000 pounds, which is far stronger than conventional concrete repairs.
- Versatile Installation—The SmartJack’s portable size allows it to be installed in even the tightest of crawl spaces.
- Superior Support—Our support jacks do more than merely halt the downward movement of your floor. The SmartJack may also be adjusted to try to lift the floor above to its original position.
Call NSquare for Crawl Space Repair in Southern Florida!
If the structural integrity of your home is being compromised by failing crawl space supports, call NSquare today for crawl space repair!