Avoid Water Damage with Crawl Space Sump Pumps
Water damage can wreak havoc on your home, whether in your basement or crawl space. In the event of a major rainstorm, you’ll want to be protected with a sump pump to avoid any water damage to your home.
Not only is water damage a pain to clean up, but it can also lead to more serious issues like mold growth or musty odors that can impact the air quality in your home.
At NSquare, Inc., we install the top sump pumps on the market to give your home the ultimate protection against water intrusion.
The TripleSafe™ Complete Sump Pump System
At NSquare, Inc., we offer the TripleSafe™ sump pump system. This system is one of the best on the market and provides three levels of protection against water intrusion for your crawl space.
Have complete peace of mind with the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump installed in your crawl space!
TripleSafe™ Sump Pump Functionality
While most sump pumps on the market do a fair job of protecting your home against water damage, they may not have the proper functionality or features in place to provide sufficient protection.
The three levels of protection include:
- A Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower cast-iron sump pump that is responsible for a majority of the pumping and can pump out 2,600 gallons of water per hour
- If the Zoeller® pump fails, a second pump will automatically kick on with ½ horsepower and can handle up to 6,200 gallons per hour
- If both pumps fail due to a power outage, a battery backup sump pump will automatically kick on
Have triple protection against crawl space water damage with the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System!
How Sump Pumps Work
While there are many different waterproofing products on the market, a sump pump is a very important line of defense against water entering your home.
During rainstorms, water migrates through the soil or through drains and enters the sump pit. The sump pump then kicks on and pumps all of the water outside the house through a discharge line.
This is all an automatic process, so there’s no maintenance or worry for you as a homeowner.
Sump Pump Installation
Sump pumps are installed into the lowest part of your crawl space into what is called a “sump pit.” This helps the sump pump collect all water that gets near your home to properly pump it out far away from your foundation.
The process for installation includes:
- Create a perimeter drainage channel and sump pit. A drainage channel is installed around the edge of the basement floor, and the sump pit is installed below the floor level.
- Install drain pipe into the drainage channel and insert into the sump pit to properly drain the water.
- Install a durable, plastic sump pump liner in the pit, then install the sump pump.
- Use mortar to patch the floor along the perimeter where the drainage system was installed.
- Install exterior drain line through the sump pump’s outlet port.
Once the installation is complete, our crew will test the system to make sure everything is working properly and ensure your crawl space is thoroughly protected!
Sump Pump Systems from NSquare, Inc.
At NSquare, Inc., we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the South Florida area. We can help you keep your crawl space dry and healthy!
We service Coral Springs, Jupiter, Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton, Myakka, Royal Palm Beach, Kendall, and throughout Southern Florida.
For a free sump pump system quote, call or email us today!