Crawl Space Structural Repair Contractor In South Florida
Repair Termite Damage, Wood Rot and Sagging Floors with Support Jacks and More!
Because it's built either under, over or between floors of your home, your crawl space plays a key role in your home's structural integrity. Crawl spaces bear this weight through the foundation walls and crawl space support columns.
However, many crawl spaces are designed with a support system that is either inadequate, rotting or has soils underneath the support posts that cannot bear the weight of your home.
In many cases, a failing crawl space structure can be resolved by installing crawl space supports. This is a fast job that can provide permanent, warrantied results. Typical installations can be completed in less than two days.
At NSquare, Inc., we specialize in crawl space repairs of all types. If you're experiencing a structural problem with your crawl space, we have a solution for you.
Contact our company today for a no-cost estimate on crawl space structural jack installation in Sarasota, Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, Hendry, Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.
Signs of Crawl Space Supports Failure
- Space Created From Walls Separating From Floors or Ceiling
- Uneven or Sagging Floors Above Crawl Space
- Sagging Ceiling Below Crawl Space
- Visible Signs of Rotting Floor Joists
- Visible Signs of Wood Rot on Support Beams
- Cracks in Interior Walls
- Too Much Moisture and Humidity in Crawl Space
Crawl Space Support System
The SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizer is an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces.
It not only provides supplemental support to your failing structure -- it can also often lift failing floor joists or beams, restoring them to their original position.
This crawl space support system is unique in that it's made with strong, corrosion-resistant, galvanized steel. Because your system will not develop rust, it will remain adjustable for years, should you need to perform future adjustments.
The SmartJack® is available for installation throughout Florida, including Sarasota, Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, Hendry, Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.
- Fast, Year-Round Installation -- The SmartJack® can be installed year-round, with installations completing in about a day. There's no waiting time for concrete to cure!
- Stronger Crawl Space Support -- Our crawl space support system can support vertical loads exceeding 60,000 pounds, which is far stronger than conventional concrete repairs.
- Versatile Installation -- The SmartJack®'s portable size allows it to be installed in even the tightest of crawl spaces.
- Superior Support -- Our support jacks do more than merely halt the downward movement of your floor. The SmartJack® may also be adjusted to try to lift the floor above to its original position.