NSquare, Inc., a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to hire Installers to join our construction team. We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive, winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process.
NSquare, Inc.’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you pride yourself in your work ethic, the quality of your construction work and want an employer who will value and employ you year-round, apply today to join our team.
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Moves each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- When requested by the Foreman, communicate with customers to ensure their understanding of the work and their satisfaction
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Preferably, a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At NSquare, Inc. we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Generic Information, Service in the Uniformed Service or any other protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required