NSquare Needs A Foreman
NSquare, Inc., a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to hire driven, hard-working Foremen for our foundation repair crews. We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive, winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process. We reward top performers and offer a bonus incentive program.
NSquare, Inc.’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service and a company who will appreciate you and offer year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity.
- Review project details to ensure that proper materials, tools, and equipment are brought to each job
- Communicate with our sales department before a job’s installation to ensure that all customer requests for that job are met
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods; this is a “hands-on” foreman role
- Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicate with the customer throughout each job to aid in the understanding and satisfaction of the work
- Ensure each customer is aware of any changes to the job before making any change
- Complete required paperwork for each job to provide to the customer and the office
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel
- Unrestricted lifting ability, ability to climb a ladder, ability to kneel and crawl
- Excellent communication skills
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At NSquare, Inc. we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Generic Information, Service in the Uniformed Service or any other protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required