NSquare, Inc.is a specialty foundation contractor based in South Florida. Our mission is to build a company that improves the lives of everyone associated with it, through hard work and achievement. A company solely focused on providing sound, quality, and environmentally sustainable solutions for our clients’ needs courteously, efficiently, and honestly.
Essential Job Functions:
Drives to potential customers’ home to meet with them for pre-scheduled appointments (company generated leads – NO Cold Calling). Builds rapport and demonstrates expertise in crawl space, and/or foundation repair systems. Determines customer’s problem(s), needs, and desire outcome(s) by asking questions and completing a customer questionnaire or “Fact Sheet.” Identifies problems and opportunities in the customer’s home and then proposes solution(s) to resolve problems and meet or exceed expected outcomes. Attempts to bring sale of solution to a close.
Writes job proposal for each job to include diagram(s), photographs, instructions, and inventory needed, the customer “Job Work Sheet,” accomplish list, pricing lists and the total price of the job. Turns job proposal into BizWiz every 24 hours. Follows up by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary. Responsible for assisting in the financing of a job and with collecting payment on past due accounts.
Attends weekly sales meeting. Attempts to meet and/or exceed sales goals.
Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to legally drive a motor vehicle.
- Knowledge of business principles and practices.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction theories and practices.
- Knowledge of construction or foundation systems helpful.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as Microsoft Office, database management and other business software well enough to perform PC presentations in customers’ homes.
- Skill in rapport building, explain features and benefits of solutions, and closing the sale.
- Skill in reading, writing (legibly), and oral communication
- Ability to learn, understand, accept, and put into practice the 10 Steps methodology of sales
- Ability to learn and understand the technicality of foundation systems
- Ability to make customer’s needs and desired outcomes very clear by being precise and thorough
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Diplomacy & Tact
- Goal Achievement
- Personal Accountability
- Continuous Learning
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field
Two (2) years’ experience in customer service or related field
An equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record in the business field
Performance Pay – run company generated appointments with state-of-the-art training that allows them to assist the customer; those who learn the sales process and execute it consistently earn $90,000 annual salary with room for more.
At NSquare, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Generic Information, Service in the Uniformed Service or any other protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required