NSquare Inc., a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking to hire Service Technicians to join our team. We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process.
NSquare Inc.’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. If you pride yourself in your work ethic and the quality of your construction work, and you want an employer who will value you and employ you year-round, apply today to join our team
If you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service, enjoy selling new solutions, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Service Technician.
What will you get from being a Service Technician at NSquare Inc.?
- Unlimited earning potential – make $60,000+ per year!
- The opportunity to make a difference by providing solutions to customers on serious home issues
- A competitive benefit package
- A company truck and tools, including sales software, to take to customer appointments
- Weekly training for your professional development
- A family-oriented team to support you
Take a walk through an average day of a Service Technician…
- Travel to the customer’s home on pre-set appointment
- Lead the customer through annual maintenance or reactive service appointment by building rapport, setting appointment expectations, and performing examination of work previously completed by us
- Based on the customer’s goals and accomplish list, recommend products or services to enhance and protect the customer’s home
- In some cases, install the additional products purchased by customer
Here’s what you need to be qualified...
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Ability to lift 75 pounds on a semiregular basis
- Ability to travel one week (Monday-Thursday) per month
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
At NSquare Inc. we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Generic Information, Service in the Uniformed Service or any other protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required